Part 1: Expression of Interest Selection Process
CIBI is authorized to submit client profiles to the PEI PNP Expression of Interest (EOI) system
- Claim Points Representing their client, the CIBI will claim points based on the EOI grid
- Submissions Ranked The EOI system will rank submissions by the points claimed.
- Numbers Drawn Periodically the PEI PNP will draw a number of submissions starting from the highest points claimed and will publish the lowest amount of points of the last submission drawn.
- PNP Application If selected, CIBI assists its clients in their PEI PNP application
Part 2: Eligibility OutlineIf selected from the EOI pool, generally, the Applicant must:
- Have a minimum verifiable personal net worth of $600,000 CAD which has been accumulated through legal and legitimate sources in their own right.
- Be between the ages of 21 to 59 years.
- Have a minimum education of high school equivalency.
- Have transferable management skills or business ownership experience.
- Have a minimum language equivalent to a band score of CLB 4.0.
- Intend to make a minimum of $150,000 CAD investment in an eligible PEI business.
- Intend to provide active and ongoing management of the business from within PEI.
- Intend to reside in PEI with dependant family for 274 days each calendar year.
- Visit PEI for a period of no less than 5 business days to conduct extensive research, and attend a PEI PNP interview.
- After passing the Interview, enter into a Performance Agreement with the PEI PNP; with a PEI PNP Support Letter, obtain a 2 year Work Permit; invest in his/her business in PEI while residing in PEI with his/her immediate family for 274 days each year for 1 continuous year, to obtain Nomination.
Part 3: Refiling To IRCC For Permanent Resident Status
CIBI refiles our clients’ Nominated Applications to IRCC, monitors progress and responds to IRCC requests.
From the Nomination, the Applicant must continue to operate his business and reside in PEI as per the Performance Agreement until Landing.
CIBI is required by the PEI PNP to refile the nominated application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This information is compiled for your assistance to the best of CIBI’s knowledge and belief and is subject to change without notice.